one thing i never do is write a rough draft it’s all or nothing go big or go home
- I am in one fandom
- I am in more than one fandom
- I am not in any fandoms
- I have less than 1,000 posts
- I have 1,000-10,000 posts
- I have 10,000-25,000 posts
- I have 25,000-50,000 posts
- I have 50,000+ posts
- I have edited the html of my theme
- I am using a default theme from the theme garden
- I am following less than 100 blogs
- I am following 100-500 blogs
- I am following 500+ blogs
- I have no tracked tags
- I have less than 10 tracked tags
- I have 10+ tracked tags
- I have no saved urls
- I have less than 10 saved urls
- I have 10-50 saved urls
- I have 50+ saved urls
- I have liked less than 100 posts
- I have liked 100-1,000 posts
- I have liked 1,000-10,000 posts
- I have liked 10,000-50,000 posts
- I have liked 50,000+ posts
- I made my own icon
- I have no drafts
- I have less than 10 drafts
- I have 10-50 drafts
- I have 50+ drafts
- I have no posts in my queue
- I have less than 100 posts in my queue
- I have 100-500 posts in my queue
- I have 500+ posts in my queue
- I have 0-1,000 followers
- I have 1,000-5,000 followers
- I have 5,000-10,000 followers
- I have 10,000+ followers
- I use xkit
- I use another tumblr extension
- I have no messages in my inbox
- I have less than 100 messages in my inbox
- I have 100-1,000 messages in my inbox
- I have 1,000-5,000 messages in my inbox
- I have 5,000+ messages in my inbox
- I have 1 blog
- I have 2-5 blogs
- I have 5+ blogs
must be following me
must reblog this post
send me an ask with the colour outfit you want
must have a photo of yourself somewhere on your blog
it’ll look like this but you know you:
…you mean what WILL I do, not just ‘would’ …. because it will definitely happen eventually.
And the answer is probably jump and flail my arms and scream until I pass out.
Then get on tumblr and reblog lots of celebratory posts about Destiel, and help photoshop destiel onto everything possibly imaginable until its a destiel apocalypse and tumblr crashes.
While tumblr is down I would then re-wrork the lyrics from a large broadway musical number to turn it into a a triumphant song about destiel and love. I’d then record it and upload it when tumblr comes back and it would only get 5 notes because any post that I put more than 5 seconds into never gets notes.
After the song-fail, I’d brave going to the land out-of-doors and tell random strangers the good news. I might even hug a few people.
After returning home, I’d get on tumblr and talk a bit more calmly about the development and read some metas that are sure to crop up. The metas will undoubtedly make me cry. LOTS.
I’d then rewatch the canonizing moment in repeat on phone while laying in bed until I fall asleep.
This song makes me want to step on a thousand shirtless men while wearing high heels
The musical equivalent of red lipstick.
do you ever get weirded out by the fact that everyone around you is constantly within their own mind and thinking a million secret thoughts and battling internal struggles just like you and that you’re not the only one who thinks these things and that the people around you aren’t just faces meant to fill up your life but they’re actually really deep people who have a lot more to them than you ever actually even think about
Imagine Person A singing “You are my sunshine” as Person B slowly dies in their arms
what THE FUCK
I DIDN’T FUCKING NEED THAT RIGHT NOW
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY—FRESLEY? REALLY? TOO SOON
9.18 | Meta Fiction
We haven’t see Dean look like he just wants to be saved since Season 3. This hurts.
my friend Pete literally makes me cry with his snap stories
this is me, i am pete, love me
we love you pete
I mean, that scene is word-for-word from the book, so don’t blame the movie! :) Yes, Gus is super pretentious at the start of the story. it’s a character flaw.
Gus wants to have a big and important and remembered life, and so he acts like he imagines people who have such lives act. So he’s, like, says-soliloquy-when-he-means-monologue pretentious, which is the most pretentious variety of pretension in all the world.
And then his performative, over-the-top, hyper-self-aware pretentiousness must fall away for him to really connect to Hazel, just as her fear of being a grenade must fall away. That’s what the novel is about. That is its plot.
Gus must make the opposite of the traditional heroic journey—he must start out strong and end up weak in order to reimagine what constitutes a rich and well-lived life.
Basically, a 20-second clip from the first five minutes of a movie is not the movie.
(Standard acknowledgement here that I might be wrong, that I am inevitably defensive of TFIOS, that it has many flaws, that there’s nothing wrong with critical discussion, and that a strong case could be made that I should not insert myself into these conversations at all.)